The “BOSS-FA” Automatic Cut-Off Machine by Wayne Machinery is the industry’s most advanced cut-off saw. Designed for automatic precision cutting of Carbide and Hardened HSS rods, the system also allows for multiple lengths within a magazine load. Includes an easy to use operator interface with “Quick Set” programming for standard lengths and diameters.
The machine allows for up to 430mm length rods standard while an optional extra-long feeder for the HSS Hardened rod lengths can be purchased.
Manual operation is available with the “Quick Change” support fixture that adapts for regrind cut-offs.
- Fully or semi automatic
- Fully programmable
- “Quick Set” for standard cut lengths and rod diameters
- Touch panel display with easy to read graphics
- Fully enclosed powder coated with safety interlocks
- Auto-Door opens automatically at the end of the cycle
- Red LED for manual cut-offs
- Dual clamping for solid bars
- Single clamping for cut-offs
- “Quick Change” fixture for changing from the production to the regrind work holding support
- Step-By-Step set up videos
- Flood coolant system
- Exiting “PrepBot” position used with auto robot prep station
- Exiting tray with rubber liner
- Automatic wheel wear compensation
- Diamond Cut-Off wheel
- Magazine loader for large capacity rods up to 430mm in length
- XL – Bar feeder for 1900mm length
- “PrepBot” for automatic cut length sorting